Facilitation training “Sapporo Facilitation Technique 48 (SFT 48): 10 Techniques and 40 Items to Facilitate Conversation” was held.
10:00 a.m., February 8 to 4:00 p.m., February 9, 2014
#3 Meeting Room, Conference Hall, Hokkaido University or Wall (2-7, North 2 West 10, Chuo-ku, Sapporo) (depending on the number of participants)
The Hokkaido University Innovation Dialogue Creation Team has been developing an “innovation dialogue method to learn the strength of a region and a community” with Akira Nagao as facilitator.
A facilitation training session called “SFT (Sapporo Facilitation Techniques) 48” will be held following the “kickoff meeting” (last October), the “Workshop to Make Hakodate the No. 1 Town Where Residents Want to Keep Living” (last December) and the research tours of “future centers” in the Netherlands and England and of “innovation dialogue” in Finland and Sweden.
In the two-day training session, participants will learn about the roles of a facilitator at the stages of “sharing, divergence, convergence and decision,” while focusing on their techniques.
The session is recommended for the following persons
– Those who have planned workshops
– Those who regard themselves as facilitators
– Those who shorten “facilitating” to “faci-ru”
– Those who have many ideas about facilitation
– Those who want to increase the number of facilitators
– Those who feel that discussions at workshops are somewhat ambiguous
– Those who are a little tired of making efforts
– Those who are puzzling out process design
– Those who are interested in pattern language
– Those who want to carry on challenging work with many people with a fun
– Those who like to do things alone but who feel like they can’t exhibit their capabilities in an organization
– Those who want to stop complaining to others
– Foreigners living in the city of Sapporo
– We welcome teaching and other staff of Hokkaido University.
The URA Station, Creative Research Institution, Hokkaido University
Persons in charge: Ebata and Namba